++ Thank you for watching the Pre-Congress Symposia live - you can now watch all sessions on-demand. We are looking forward to having you at the main congress on October 20 at 08:45 ++
EANM’21 Virtual Congress Registration Fees
Please note that the deadline for purchasing a ticket for the main congress is October 23, 2021. This ticket will grant access to the main congress days (October 20-23, 2021) plus access to all on-demand material (including collection of CME credits) for 2 more months (until December 31, 2021).
The ticket for all Pre-Congress Symposia (PCS) will also be available for purchase until October 23, 2021. Of course, live interaction will be limited to the specific date and time of broadcasting of each PCS. However, the ticket grants access to the on-demand material of all PCS until December 31, 2021 (including collection of CME credits) as well.
Attention: After October 23, 2021 it will not be possible anymore to register for the on-demand material only.
All registrations have to be made and paid until the last session of EANM’21 Congress on October 23, 2021.
Start your Registration
The early registration will end on October 4 at 23:59 CEST:
1) Physician or other scientist in training, up to the age of 38 (maximum age on November 1, 2021). For Junior Non-Members: confirmation letter (in English) incl. signature of Head of Department and copy of passport showing date of birth are indispensable for proof of status.
2) Nurse, healthcare technologist or laboratory technologist, being employed in a respective current professional occupation. Confirmation letter (in English) incl. signature of Head of Department is indispensable for proof of status.
3) Only members who have paid the full amount of their membership fee for the year 2021 by May 31, 2021 will benefit from the reduced “Member” registration fee. Members who have paid their membership fee for the year 2021 after May 31, 2021 will be charged the Non-Member fee.
4) Student without any academic degree, up to the age of 26 (maximum age on November 1, 2021), even if a degree has been achieved in a completely different field and/or has no relevance to the current professional occupation. Confirmation letter (in English) incl. signature of Head of Department and copy of passport showing date of birth are indispensable for proof of status. Students already holding an academic degree (and not older than 38 years of age on November 1, 2021) must register as Juniors!
5) Flat fee for all 12 Pre-Congress Symposia taking place from October 4-6 and October 11-13, 2021.
Plenaries and Plenary Quizzes
Industry Marketplace Onlin